I have given up on Google now. I don’t know how to answer so many new questions everyday, and explain it to my Curious Georges, Brownie and Oreo. Here are some questions to tickle your brain, asked over a period of 4 days -
- Why do you put Bindi when grand parents come home? You said it signifies marriage to papa, right?
- Why are there so many planets, if they are not at all useful? There should be only one, i.e. Earth and make it bigger.
- Human being were Gorilla (Apes, she meant) once, no? So how did they shampoo so much hair?
- You said every story has a moral, what is the moral of your story?
- Why does Piku change her name in every movie, when you said I can have only one?
- Why did God give you only 2 kids, when he gave Naani 4 kids? How is it decided?
- Can we download pizza, please?
- If all people die and become stars, was there a time when there were no stars?
- Why did God make Sun so hot and Moon so white?
- Where do Dr Seuss and Chotta Bheem live?
- What is the difference between lipstick, lip gloss and lip balm?
- Why do we always have to eat and drink fast?
- Its always according to your will in this house, get up early, brush twice a day, drink milk, poop everyday, take a bath, go to school, why can’t I have my own home?
- Why can’t I get a permanent tattoo of a Barbie?
- Why don’t we just buy some money from the market?
It’s your turn now. Tell me if you have any answers or similar questions?