Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

"Papa can't open my eyes"...Monday Morning Blues

Waking up on Monday morning for kids school, a pain. Then waking up kids, a killer. But then when your kid says, "Papa I can't open my eyes", with that innocent face, it melts your heart and is so funny. It makes you think, are you the "Taare Zameen Par" movie kind of parents, just blindly following the Rules of the World? Is it really necessary? Then another thought makes a BANG sound right on the head, what if the kids don't go to school today, they will trouble me all day, what about MY day and what will happen to the home at the end of the day with kids. That is what drives me to pack the lunch box and get the kids ready for school. That might sound like a selfish mom, but that's the truth of nuclear families.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. :) . Really enjoyed reading your blog. Thumbs up. Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete